Aves Studio - Apoxie Sculpt - 4lb Kit
Apoxie® Sculpt combines the features and benefits of sculpting clay with the adhesive power of epoxy! Its smooth, putty-like consistency is easy to mix & use.
Items that qualify for free shipping are sent FedEx ground. We deliver nationwide, see expedited transit times and our shipping rates by entering your shipping info on the checkout page.
Self-hardens (No Baking); cures hard in 24 hrs., semi-gloss finish. Adheres to nearly any surface. Great for sculpting, embellishing, bonding and filling most anything. Accepts paints, stains, mica powders & more for a variety of finishing options. Be Creative with Your Own Uses!
- Putty-like consistency
- 1-3 hour working time
- Highly Adhesive
- Superior Detail
- 0% Shrinkage & Cracking
- Hard & Durable
- Semi-gloss finish
- Marine & Exterior Quality
- Freeze-thaw Stable
- 12 Vibrant Colors: Natural, White, Black, Brown, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Red, Pink, Silver-Grey-Grey, Bronze
- Adheres to: Itself (in any stage of set-up before or after curing), other epoxies, Ceramic, Metal, Wood, Stone, Glass, Plastics, Foam, Fiberglass, Polymers, & more!
We make it our mission to ship your order in a timely fashion. Due to the nature of our business and the wide variety of our product offerings we sometimes encounter stock issues. Should there be any issues getting your order shipped we will contact you to update you on the situation.
All in stock items ship within 24 business hours. If you need your order shipped sooner than that please contact us directly before placing your order.
- FedEx Priority Overnight
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- FedEx 2Day A.M
- FedEx 2Day
- FedEx Express Saver
- FedEx Ground
- Local In Store Pickup
*Wear appropriate gloves.
- Wear disposable gloves to measure equal parts of A & B. Always retrieve parts A & B with different tools.
- Mix & knead together for 2 minutes until thoroughly combined and a uniform color is achieved. Note incomplete mixing will give poor results. *Allow mixed product to rest 5 minutes for better handling.
- Apoxie® Sculpt is ready to use; working time is 1- 3 hours. Shape as desired. Smooth or texture with a wet finger, brush, Q-tip or sculpting tool. Self-hardens (NO?BAKING); 24 hour full cure.
- Clean up: soap & water or Aves® Safety Solvent (very helpful for smoothing, removing finger prints & cleaning up pigment / product residue before set-up). Finish as desired. Paint wet or dry. ?Marine & Exterior Quality!
*Wear protective gloves [e.g., nitrile or equivalent] when combining parts A and B. Wear a dust mask and safety glasses when sanding cured product…[P280] *Keep out of reach of children…[P102] *Safe for adults when used as directed. 24 hr. full cure required for hard finishing purposes such as sanding, carving, drilling, machining, etc., without chipping, cracking or flaking. Keep containers sealed when not in use. Freeze-Thaw-Stable.
Apoxie Sculpt is GHS & Prop 65 Complient:
WARNING – May cause an allergic skin reaction and eye irritation. Hazard Statements – H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction. H320 Causes eye irritation. Apoxie® Sculpt Conforms to Safety Standard ASTM International D4236.
Working Time Line Guide:
- 1/2 hour: Sticky & most adhesive
- 1 to 2 hours: Easy to work with
- 2 to 3 hours: Setting up, form-able detail
- 24 hours: Hard, cured & waterproof