Firetect - WT102 Flame Retardant
WT-102 Flame Retardant Coating is a Class A (Class 1) Non-Hazardous, Non-Toxic, Interior, LatexBased Flame Retardant Intumescent Coating For Application Over Raw Wood And Other Surfaces.
We deliver nationwide, see expedited transit times and our shipping rates by entering your shipping info on the checkout page.
- Apply one coat of WT-102 at the rate of 135 square feet per gallon. Appearance - consistency of paint:
- Available in white and black. Use water-soluble dispersible tint. Tinting Guidelines are available.
- Storage - do not allow to freeze. Store between 40*f and 80*f.
- Shelf life is two years if containers are unopened.
- Do not add water or change chemical composition in any way.
- Closed containers exposed to heat may rupture due to pressure build-up.
APPROVALS: California State Fire Marshal Approval #C-10000, ASTM E84, Meets ANS No. 2.5, NFPA 255, UL No. 723, UBC No. 42-1 fire retardancy requirements with a Class A flame spread, British Standard 5867: Part 2:1980 & British Standard 476:Part 7:1987. Previously Approved by ICBO Report #3656 and City of Los Angeles Research Report #RR 24303.
We make it our mission to ship your order in a timely fashion. Due to the nature of our business and the wide variety of our product offerings we sometimes encounter stock issues. Should there be any issues getting your order shipped we will contact you to update you on the situation.
All in stock items ship within 24 business hours. If you need your order shipped sooner than that please contact us directly before placing your order.
- FedEx Priority Overnight
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- FedEx 2Day A.M
- FedEx 2Day
- FedEx Express Saver
- FedEx Ground
- Local In Store Pickup