Firetect - WT103 Flame Retardant Matte Clear Coat
WT-103 is a Class B (Class 2) interior, intumescent, clear flat water-based coating for application over wood. WT-103 may also be used for application over other decorative materials when tested by applicator.
We deliver nationwide, see expedited transit times and our shipping rates by entering your shipping info on the checkout page.
- Consistency of paint. Clear, flat coating.
- Apply two coats of WT-103 at the rate of 200 square feet per gallon. One gallon covers 100 square feet of useable product in two coats.
- Weight is 60 lbs. per 5-gallon pail.
- Store between 40°-80°F. Do not freeze. Closed containers exposed to heat may rupture due to pressure.
- Shelf life is two years if stored properly. Once container is opened, chemical must be used completely.
- Do not add water or change chemical composition in any way.
- May be tinted with any water-soluble dispersible tint.
APPROVALS: California State Fire Marshal #C-10005, ASTM E84, Meets ANS No. 2.5, NFPA 255, UL No. 723, UBC 42.1 Previously Approved ICBO #3656
- Users of this product must determine the suitability of this product for its intended use.
- Prepare substrate by sanding and removing any silicone or oil-based coating that may be on wood. WT-103 may not adhere to a surface that has not been properly prepared.
- Applicator must wear paint gloves, goggles and respirator.
- WT-103 must be mixed well.
- Apply WT-103 using an air, airless spray, brush or roller. Each gallon contains 100 square feet of usable product. Apply at the rate of 1 gallon per 200 square feet in two coats (1 gallon per 100 square feet). If using an airless, use a 15-17 size spray tip. Cover all exposed areas.
- Allow first coat to completely dry before applying second coat. CLEAN-UP: WT-103 can be cleaned up with soap and water.
We make it our mission to ship your order in a timely fashion. Due to the nature of our business and the wide variety of our product offerings we sometimes encounter stock issues. Should there be any issues getting your order shipped we will contact you to update you on the situation.
All in stock items ship within 24 business hours. If you need your order shipped sooner than that please contact us directly before placing your order.
- FedEx Priority Overnight
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- FedEx 2Day A.M
- FedEx 2Day
- FedEx Express Saver
- FedEx Ground
- Local In Store Pickup