Flood Floetrol can be used in latex paints and primers to improve flow and eliminate brush and roller marks. It also extends dry time, so you can create finishing effects or correct mistakes.
1. Shake the Floetrol container well.
2. Start by testing a small amount of Floetrol additive in a small amount of the paint you are using to determine compatibility.
3. If compatible, add Floetrol to the paint following these guidelines: • When painting with a brush or roller, add approximately 8 oz. (1/2 pint) per gallon of paint. If the paint is thick, or in extreme temperatures, more Floetrol may be gradually added, up to 16 oz. (1 pint) per gallon. • To create faux finishing effects, add up to 32 oz. (1 quart) per gallon of paint. • When painting with an airless or cup gun sprayer, add up to 32 oz. (1 quart) per gallon of paint.
4. Stir the Floetrol/paint mixture thoroughly.
5. Apply the paint as usual.
We make it our mission to ship your order in a timely fashion. Due to the nature of our business and the wide variety of our product offerings we sometimes encounter stock issues. Should there be any issues getting your order shipped we will contact you to update you on the situation.
All in stock items ship within 24 business hours. If you need your order shipped sooner than that please contact us directly before placing your order.
© 1993 - 2019 Star Scenic - Paints & Coatings. All rights reserved.
Powered by X-Cart